Ways to Stay
- All of our units have modern AC and heat, an outdoor grill, and an attached porch for dining under the stars.
- Big screen Smart TV, coffee maker, fridge, stove, microwave and a generously stocked kitchen for all your kitchen utility needs.
- You’ll find extra pillows, blankets and high-thread count sheets in every unit.
- Each unit has a restroom with complimentary soap, shampoo, body wash and lotion.
- Unit sleeps up to six (6) guests.
Sleeps: 6 adults
Daily Rates Starting at $159
Weekly Rates Starting at $1,014
Come stay in The Minty, our fully renovated 1955 Spartan Mansion, which has all the unique charm of a vintage RV on the outside but has been completely renovated on the inside! A hotel experience inside a vintage trailer. This trailer spent the last few decades in a field before it was discovered, gutted, given an extensive exterior treatment to bring its luster back and then completely rebuilt on the inside.
Spartan Trailers were built by the Spartan Aircraft Company in Tulsa, Oklahoma, starting production after the end of WW-II as a way to transition out of war-time production. These were known as the ‘Cadillac’ of trailers but because of their high-quality manufacturing practices and VERY high price point, discontinued production in 1962.