Ways to Stay
- All of our units have modern AC and heat, an outdoor grill, and an attached porch for dining under the stars.
- This unit was originally owned by the previous property owners at Open Air Resorts - Spicewood.
- Coffee maker, fridge, stove and a generously stocked kitchen for all your kitchen utility needs.
- You’ll find extra pillows, blankets and high-thread count sheets in every unit. This unit sleeps three (3) comfortably with two (2) single beds and a modern convertible sofa.
- Each unit has a restroom with complimentary soap, shampoo, body wash and lotion.
Sleeps: 3 adults
Daily Rates Starting at $129
Weekly Rates Starting at $819
Lil' Buckaroo is the ultimate ‘living small’ experience. This unit has been completely renovated, but we’ve left a few of the vintage elements in the unit to honor how cool we think the trailer is.
Avion was one of the original aluminum trailer companies that stared in 1955 with their production facility located in Benton Harbor, MI and continued through the early 1990’s when they delivered their last Silver Avion. The name continues as a 5th wheel modern unit produced by the Fleetwood company, but no longer in the original style.