Ways to Stay
- All of our units have modern AC and heat, an outdoor grill, and an attached porch for dining under the stars.
- Unit sleeps up to three (3) guests.
- Big screen Smart TV, coffee maker, fridge, stove, microwave and a generously stocked kitchen for all your kitchen utility needs.
- Each unit has a restroom with complimentary soap, shampoo, body wash and lotion.
- You’ll find extra pillows, blankets and high-thread count sheets in every unit.
Sleeps: 3 adults
Daily Rates Starting at $129
Weekly Rates Starting at $818
Come stay in The Ace, our fully renovated 1944 Spartan Manor, which has all the unique charm of a vintage RV on the outside but has been completely renovated on the inside! A hotel experience interior in a vintage trailer. This trailer was found in Nashville on eBay. We towed it down, gutted it, did an extensive exterior treatment to bring its luster back and then completely rebuilt on the inside.
Spartan Trailers were built by the Spartan Aircraft Company in Tulsa, Oklahoma, starting production after the end of WW II as a way to transition out of war-time production. These were known as the ‘Cadillac’ of trailers but because of their high-quality manufacturing practices and VERY high price point, discontinued production in 1962.